Dr. Zingale is Board Certified General Surgery and Surgical Critical Care. He established his surgical practice in 1989 on Long Island.
He received his undergraduate degree from Pace University 1979. He graduated State University of New York Downstate in 1983. Following this, he did General Surgical Residency and a Trauma Critical Care Fellowship. He is trained in Minimally Invasive Surgery and offers exceptional Advanced Surgical Care.
Currently, Dr. Zingale serves as a Chairman of Surgery at Huntington Hospital, a member of Northwell Health.
He has served as President of the Medical Staff at Huntington Hospital. Director of Trauma Services at Huntington Hospital. Level ll Trauma Center from 1990-2008.
He served on the Suffolk County Trauma Committee and under development board for the Suffolk County Trauma System.
- Huntington Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
- St. Catherine
- Glen Cove Hospital
Professional titles & education information
- Administrative Titles
- Department Chairman - Chair of Surgery, Huntington Hospital
- Board certifications
- Surgery - American Board of Surgery
- Surgical Critical Care - American Board of Surgery/Surgical Critical Care
- Medical School
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Coney Island Hospital