You have scheduled an OFFICE PROCEDURE.
Below you will find a list of pre-op instructions that you must follow:
- No Aspirin, Ibuprofen or blood thinning products one week before your procedure. The use of Tylenol is okay.
- No multivitamin (E), fish oils, or omega 3's beginning: AS INSTRUCTED
- No Plavix beginning: AS INSTRUCTED
- No Coumadin beginning: AS INSTRUCTED
- No Humera beginning: AS INSTRUCTED
If the physician who prescribes these medications, feels that you cannot discontinue treatment for a brief length of time, please let us know so that we can make other arrangements.
- All office procedures are performed under local anesthesia,
- Please remind us of any drug allergies that you may have.
- There are no dietary restrictions.
- You may drive yourself to and from this appointment.
- Please call us with any questions or concerns.
Robert G. Zingale, M.D.